|This is where you are, but…||THIS is where you WANT to be…|
Strong leaders understand the critical role they play in creating and communicating strategy. They know how to drive transformation to build a sustainable competitive advantage.
Successful leaders use a positive yet realistic approach to overcome the economic and psychological uncertainty of today’s business environment.
Above all, great leaders know how to achieve results.
I strive to awaken the hidden leadership genius within you and your people. Let me help you create a cohesive, common-goal work team that transcends your current abilities. I help you achieve cutting edge transformation, not rely on cookie cutter one-size-fits all coaching and leadership programs.
Through leadership training, you and your executives will see tremendous results and improvements in the following:
- Your team’s ability to work together more efficiently. Cultivate confidence in each other through honest conversations that develop trust and group commitment.
- Learn to work through and remove the “unspoken” but volatile topics that everyone knows about but are unable to overcome. You know what I’m talking about….the “taboo” topics, the “Emperor has no clothes” topics that keep you and your team from moving forward.
- Enhanced employee buy-in and commitment that lead to job satisfaction
- Better communication, innovation, creativity, and production
- Improved problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Better foresight and project planning abilities
- Significantly improved execution and implementation of strategic plans and projects
You and your organization are unique, so I design a customized leadership development training program that makes sense for you.
I learn the language and culture of your organization so the program I design is a perfect fit for the needs of your people and organization. Through my leadership development training, you and your executives will gain the specific skills needed to evolve and succeed.
My Leadership Training has four straightforward goals:
- Help leaders, executives and managers identify their own talents and strengths so these are leveraged and developed into high-performance leadership capabilities
- Develop intrinsic and unique attitudes and skills necessary to sustain long-term change
- Help each individual executive grow and then weave these individual leaders into a unified team capable of extraordinary results.
- And last, help refine micro and macro goals into prioritized objectives so results can be achieved in profitable time units.
I start from the “inside” of your executives personalities and organizational structure and work out to the pre-determined organizational objectives; the end-result which can be measured in any number of ways. I work with client organizations in “real-time” to observe and evaluate the hierarchy that is present in your corporate environment. My goals include tailoring your leadership development program to each specific executive or manager’s personality and that of the executive team and organizational culture.
For organizations striving to open up their full potential, leaders hold the key. Leaders bring the short- and long-term goals of an organization to fruition by inspiring each and every individual to work to his or her personal best. The program I design will support leaders as they strive to meet individual needs, respect personality types and learning styles, and guide the organization to achieve its goals and objectives.
Leadership development is a deliberate process that includes focused conversations and assessments. Through the process, I will guide your team to create environments that support individual growth, purposeful action, and sustained improvement. My program will produce leaders who:
- Remove barriers that hinder individuals from realizing their full potential
- Provide skills for gaining valuable insight into crucial situations
- Identify obstacles that impede an individual’s progress
Contact me today to discuss where you would like your organization to be in 12-24 months. By developing your executive and management teams we can partner on acieveing organizational objectives.